BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Websites Created with OpenElement
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Website made with OE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadianmicrogreens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Website made with OE
    Posted: Feb 21 2017 at 7:07am
Hi I just wanted to show my website I made with OE I think I crushed it.  I really like how the site came out. I like the software a lot its was easy to use as an object oriented software reminds me a lot of old school Dreamweaver.  Thank you for the great software.

Cheers Mike

www.canadianmicrogreens.com
EAT SMALL. LIVE BIG.
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2017 at 12:59pm
I like the graphics quite a lot! I find it to be a good adaptaion of the SensWhite template.
canadianmicrogreens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadianmicrogreens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2017 at 5:26am
Thank you..
EAT SMALL. LIVE BIG.
campbellmw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote campbellmw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2017 at 8:51am
Great site!  I have been fighting with the banner transition photos - what you did looks really sharp.
brolysan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brolysan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2017 at 7:16pm
Thank you in any case for your different uses of templates. It s really great to see your websites. 
http://sensode.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic