BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> User Tutorials
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help with home page menu

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceekem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with home page menu
    Posted: Feb 06 2017 at 6:40pm
hi fellow users, I'm new to this and I'm trying to edit the Menu bar of one of the templates(sensblack) on the home page and it's not working.
please can some one help me
its a (index.htm#news) i want to change the news. been trying to since Saturday CryCryCry

And will like to take out the gallery. when i take it out it shows blue on the homepage?Confused
Aria View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2017 at 3:42am
Hi ceekem.
Maybe I can help you a little. Do you want to change the menu bar? You need to open the base_menu first and change the name there (On left top if you look at the monitor)

It's a little hard if you simply take out the gallery itself. You can try change the image instead (If you want to change the image) Or if you want to change the elements, You can try to delete it and put the new one. 

Since template sens black is a little fixed on position. I guess it's more good if you know anything about coding or something like that.

Hope this can help.
ceekem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceekem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2017 at 6:45am
Thank you Aria

if i change or delete in the base_menu the home page still has the old one it doesn't change.
i know a bit about coding, the thing is i can't edit the source code. Unhappy
Aria View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Aria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2017 at 6:49am
One question from me. After changing something in base_menu. Did you save the layer page?
Aria View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2017 at 6:52am
Oh I forgot one more thing. Since sens black have 2 main page. One index and the other actualities. You should also change it in Base_Menu_Alt too.
ceekem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceekem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2017 at 7:27am
ok let me try it that way too.  i don't save i just refresh the page..
ceekem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceekem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2017 at 7:49am
woooooooooooooooow Clap Aria, you are the best Thumbs Up

Aria View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2017 at 8:10am
I'm glad I can help you.
If you have another problem with sens black. You can ask me, since I also have some little problem with it.

(y)Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic