BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Error Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Media Queries

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote open_web Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Media Queries
    Posted: Aug 04 2016 at 12:59am
Hi,

I am adapting my website project according with the screen resolution. Till now I found three issues that I want to report:
1 - I cannot to change the colour of my font ( text link) in order to stay different colours in different screen resolutions. Furthermore, the size of font only result when I use Styles>Customize. If I use the Main Menu (Element Size Zone) this will change always the size of font of all Media Queries at one time;

2 - The Media queries only result if I use the same section (top, bottom,...). If I change in one Media resolution the location of the "text link", all Media resolutions will take the same action;

3 - If I delete a "text link" from one Media Resolution, this action will take action in all Media Resolutions. This can be avoid with "hidden" but it is a trouble if we need two hide a lot of elements. It will be more pratical if we can delete and the action only happens in the Media where we want do delete!

Thank you a lot
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2016 at 10:22am
Hi.

1 - Changing the color of a link's text should be done by the button Link Styles in the middle of the Style Zone top menu. Indeed, you can't set different link colors for different screen resolutions. You can still do it for non-link texts. If you really need to change the link color, you may create several links, one per media query visible only for this query.
The font size does change according to media queries even if you set it in the Style Zone top menu (but NOT with the Link styles button).

2 - Media Queries can only change style, not page structure. If you move your element to another "container", Media Query cannot handle that. You can however create several elements, as indicated above, and show/hide them according to media query.

3 - Same reason as 2. You should hide elements one way or another, in the version that we prepare to release (not yet done), use the new Display property.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic