BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Websites Created with OpenElement
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new website - spisovne.sk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomas_C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new website - spisovne.sk
    Posted: Jul 03 2016 at 11:39pm
Hello, here is my first website created with openelement.

It took me 3-4 months until I was able to create responsive design that would look good. It's quite simple website for my own small business which is oriented on proofreading, typography and sometime in the future, at least I hope, also for publishing books or magazines.

So, here it is, take a look and give me your opinion and maybe some advices for making it better. Thanks!
http://www.spisovne.sk

Lloyd22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lloyd22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2016 at 5:11am
Looks great and easy to navigate as well. I like the background you have used. Can I ask how you set that up?

Lloyd
Tomas_C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomas_C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2016 at 10:22am
You have to go to "more elements" and download background slider, then just drag it and choose images you want. They will change one by one and also u can use overlay and set delay or duration of effect.
Lloyd22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lloyd22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2016 at 3:22pm
Cool, thanks for the info!

Lloyd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic