BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Websites Created with OpenElement
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Run for Gold - new site created with openelement
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Run for Gold - new site created with openelement

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote runforgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Run for Gold - new site created with openelement
    Posted: Apr 08 2016 at 10:58pm
Please take a look at my new site for virtual running, we aim to allow people to earn medals for running in their own time, not just at organised races and make their efforts count.

runforgold.co.uk

This site and this post is really a huge homage to open element, without which this site would not be what it us now, thank you!
runforgold.co.uk - Reward your run! virtual races, for real medals.
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2016 at 11:52am
Hi,

I find it rather good.. But I'm no trusted expert in the matter )
runforgold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote runforgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2016 at 5:50pm
That'll do!

I have so many things I want to do with it in the future such as add database access, I can create a mysql database on my server but I've no idea what to do with it after that! Lol so something to learn. I found many useful articles on using css yesterday which I can use to pretty it up. I've also another site in the pipeline for medal design and distribution so I'll use that as my testing ground for a bit.

I still can't get the email form to send to me as the sender, only see the address in the body of the email.
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2016 at 6:49pm
If you fail to follw instructions (in another recent thread) for setting user's address as sender (and if you are not afraid of losing part of messages because of using it), make screenshots of what you try, upload them somewhere (on your server for example) and give the links. I recently tested it, it works and is very simple to do.
runforgold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote runforgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2016 at 8:28pm
I will when I get round to it, thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic