BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Websites Created with OpenElement
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New website

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bettybvdb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New website
    Posted: Feb 15 2016 at 5:11pm
The new website I created with OE. I'am really pleased with OE

Haastrechtsekring
Regards Betty
george_ogden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote george_ogden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 29 2016 at 1:24pm
It looks good, even when viewed using Google translate - my Dutch is non-existent!

Just one suggested improvement.... I have the "Skype click to call" plugin running on my browser and it will not work - even for the domestic (Netherland based) visitors to your website - as +31 is missing at the start of the telephone numbers. If you do decide to add the +31 international dialling code remember that you'll also need to drop the leading 0 of the number.

While it will require some coding in HTML, PHP and SQL, you could also consider letting ticket buyers to use PayPal to pay for their tickets immediately. PayPal's the cheapest option I've found here in the UK - slightly higher fees but no up front costs, no minimum value and no long term commitment - no I don't work for them.

You could also enable the buyer to print their own ticket when a successful transaction response is received from PayPal. I've succeeded with this but only for individual tickets - I'm still working on how to print multiple tickets...... back to the database and some more coding I fear....

Edited by george_ogden - Feb 29 2016 at 1:30pm
Slàinte Mhath!

George
Bettybvdb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bettybvdb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2016 at 12:55pm
Hi George,

Thanks for your review. I will look into your suggestions. The ticket and PayPal will have to wait some time, busy with other things at this moment.
Regards Betty
igomak23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igomak23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2016 at 8:44am
Beautiful site. I was a little annoying jumping menu.
Software for PC. http://manyprog.com - ManyProg Team
Vulcan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vulcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2016 at 12:50pm
Hi Betty
Impressed with your site.  I'm just learning OE as need to migraste from SharePoint.
One question please: how did you create your Contact form?
Regards
Steve
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic