BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Error Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Site downloads to new computer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dlaroche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Site downloads to new computer
    Posted: Jun 09 2015 at 10:17pm
I am trying to set up my web site on a new computer...  used the feature to import a web site and it downloads many files but it gives me a failure at the end indicating that "an error occurred while transferring, or the project configuration file had not been backed up online... Impossible to open the project."  Not sure what to do with this issue next.   Need to transfer the project to a new computer.  Just installed Open Element and need to get the web site into it.
Unhappy
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2015 at 11:05pm
Hi,

I don't know why the Importing does not work; but anyway, unless you lost your original project, you only need to copy the project folder to the new computer. 

By default, the project folder is located in My Documents\openElement; you can find it easily if the project is open in OE (on the old computer of course), using the menu Project->Other->Open the project folder.

Good day
D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic