BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Suggestion Box
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Export/Import Dictionary for translators

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Export/Import Dictionary for translators
    Posted: May 22 2015 at 9:53am
Hi :),

It could be very helpful to have the possibility to export/import the dictionary, so I could send it to a translator and then put the translations back. 
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2015 at 8:19pm
Hi,

This functionnality was started long ago and never finished for serveral reasons.
As I needed urgently to be able to have some way of doing it, I quickly did an undocumented thing: press Ctrl+Shift+T on the page, choose what texts you want, then with the buttons at the bottom export/import texts into an XML. It is not very easy to edit this thing, one needs to be careful with tags and special characters, but it helped me and the translator quite a lot nevertheless.

Good day
D
iac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2015 at 10:29pm
Thank you :)

ps: i solved using this html parser: http://try.jsoup.org/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic