BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Templates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mairyblue template footer - please help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADragan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mairyblue template footer - please help!
    Posted: Feb 24 2015 at 6:48am
Please can someone help us with specific instructions for just this one thing to do with the Mairyblue template. 

We have everything looking the way we want it except the orange bar in the footer. 

I cannot figure out how to change it! I would like to change it's color to match the header bar (blue). I have tried everything I could think of. I even went into images and found the image "pied.png" and edited it and it still displays as orange!

If someone could just explain this one step, we would be very thankful!

Thanks in advance!
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2015 at 11:45am
Hi,

To find where it comes from, go to the base layer of the page (Templates folder in the Site Explorer on the left), and select the Footer part of the page body. Go to Styles->Customize on the right, make sure that the Zone "Footer" (or whatever its name is) is selected, and look into the first property Background. You will see that the following image is used:

WEFiles/Image/Skin/85c42687.png

You can either find and modify it directly, or specify another image or color.

Good day
D
ADragan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADragan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2015 at 6:04pm
Thank you sooooooo much!! Clap

That's what I couldn't figure out!

I was able to go in and edit the color of the image and that solved my problem!

I am just learning this program, but I feel very good about it. We will be donating to your cause. 

Thanks again!  Smile

~~ Angie

Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2015 at 6:11pm
Thank you. In case that interests you, take a look at the OEGuideline - the SEO/optimisation assistant (to help you improve your website's position in search results, reduce page load etc.) The free demo is available.

Good continuation
D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic