BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Websites Created with OpenElement
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

atomicangel.co.uk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atomicangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: atomicangel.co.uk
    Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 9:13am
I was scared of this software when I first downloaded it, however I learnt how to use it quickly and its actually about the best software for website creation I have seen. And the fact is effectively free is awesome.

atomicangel.co.uk will defiantly become a yearly donator to this awesome software. Many thanks
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 9:57am
Thank you.

The background is very yellow, which coresponds to the backround of the atomic logo but you may try to adjust the color a bit (towards red) to make it easier for the eyes.

Good day and work
D
atomicangel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atomicangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 12:54pm
Thanks.

Any advice on my work is welcome. i maybe will try and tweak it over the next week till it look better. there are a few modifications i need to do anyway.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic