BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Create database listing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danyz1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Create database listing
    Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 11:53am
sorry for my bad english
I recently download the software and i have a question
I´m triyng to create a database with back-office with html editor but i don´t have any ideea about html and i seen that the html editor you can use drag and drop but i cant move tables or images and if i write somthing and uploaded in database when i preview in browser the texh is very small i´m trying to create somthing like this 

http://computerszone.es/software/

Thank you
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:12pm
Hi.

Did you try the Packs "Dynamic Elements + Back-Office"? (on the right, the tab "Packs") You can write your "sample" HTML code (containing all information, pcire, button etc. - at the moment it is not possible to show several different details/columns in the list), then modify it for each item.

If you want tou can use third-party solutions - PHP + JS scripts; to do this, put your page into PHP mode (menu Page->Server Scripts), then use Code Blocks (Source) and Code Blocks (Visual) to insert scripts. As for "external" script files, you can put them to the subfolder Files/Other.

Good day
D

danyz1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danyz1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:28pm
I tried Dynamic Elements + Back-Office but in the HTML editor enterred via back office and i tried to create arange elements without coding because i dont know.What i want to do is create a list of products with Title Photo etc. and add the to the database 
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:33pm
Try to find solutions that work via "iframe" (that can be embedded onto the page, like GoogleMaps or YouTube), and use the element "External page (iframe)"to insert it. I doubt there are free solutions like this but you can search.
danyz1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danyz1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:40pm
Thanks
Bravo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 12:09pm
Checking for me something similar of what you search for, I found this
http://www.webresourcesdepot.com/open-source-tool-to-create-web-based-back-office-applications-nubuilder/

I hope it can help you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic