BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Websites Created with OpenElement
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

openElement needs your support!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2020 at 1:19pm
daveH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2020 at 8:48pm
Too right it does.
I created a user on the forums so I can ask a question and cant find a 'make a post' button.... why not?
I wanted to ask a very very basic question... I have created a site from a template, I can change the colour of the text of the heading but be damned if I can find a way of changing the text.... I suppose I could just go and edit the source but I thought this was more advanced than notepad.
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2020 at 11:19am
To start a new topic,

Go to the forum home page

Select a subject sutch as openElement General discussion.

Then click on the New topic button

Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2020 at 11:23am
Originally posted by daveH daveH wrote:

Too right it does.
I created a user on the forums so I can ask a question and cant find a 'make a post' button.... why not?
I wanted to ask a very very basic question... I have created a site from a template, I can change the colour of the text of the heading but be damned if I can find a way of changing the text.... I suppose I could just go and edit the source but I thought this was more advanced than notepad.

Open a new topic and paste your question on it.

Please mention what model you have used.
YayJoh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YayJoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2020 at 7:12pm
Hello. I was looking for a way to build websites from the ground up and OpenElement is pretty much what I was looking for. The only thing that I find pitty is that it's so hard to use PHP in it (it seems to be impossible, as a matter of fact). I know a little about C++... can I join a team working on the next version of OpenElement? It would be an honor Smile

Greetings,

Leon

Edited by YayJoh - Aug 24 2020 at 7:15pm
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2020 at 7:28pm
php runs fine, you have to learn to use it and please don't duplicate issues on different posts
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic