BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Set a fixed page size

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Niqck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Set a fixed page size
    Posted: Feb 20 2019 at 9:02pm
So I wanted to set a picture as a background for my website, but when I made the picture bigger in the openElement editor the website just became bigger and made everything off-centered. 

So my question was, is there a way to set the size of my webpage to fixed amount?
So no matter what happens it will just cut of a part of my image when it exceeds the limits. 

Hope I explained my problem well and sorry if I posted it in the wrong thread, I am new wasn't sure where to post it. :DD
MikeFL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MikeFL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2019 at 11:31am
I'm sure there is a way to do that, but I don't know without doing some digging.

I have found that if you google "Open Element How To ..." you get good results.

One suggestion to get you going is to crop the image in an editor, then look at the properties to see if the size is <= your page width.
Jedwardo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jedwardo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2019 at 7:59pm
I'm not sure if this fits your needs exactly but the Element Background Slider lets you choose one or multiple images for the background of a page to function as a slider or just a single image.
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2019 at 10:22pm
If we could have a look at your site it would help understand what you did.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic