BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Websites Created with OpenElement
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

lccdicast.org

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gorksmash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lccdicast.org
    Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:17pm
I created a website for Lansing Community College (MI) for the Digital Innovation Center.
Hope you like it, feedback is appreciated.

lccdicast.org
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:58am
Morning,

I find it nice and clean. There are 2 things I suggest:

- Link color (e.g. on the home page) - it is a "standard blue" (which is different from the blue of your visual theme), I personally find it eye-cutting; you may try to experiment a little with it. Select "Main Frame" style zone of your page, and find the button in the Styles menu, in the section "Links" in the middle (also called "Styles", a bit confusing), to set default link color.

- The Captcha letters are nicer when this big, but they often overlap too much which makes it harder to read; you may try to find smaller size which still looks good.

Good day
D
Gorksmash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gorksmash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 4:04pm
thanks, I just made the captcha space bigger for the bigger letters since I had the space to use anyway. I also just went to my layer (that is on all pages) and just set a:link.... stuff to what I want so all pages have it without having to set their styles. I was having an issue with the style you suggested, it was grabbing stuff like the height of the page which was messing up the pages as I was applying the style and I couldn't get the style to just have the link information on it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic