BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

participatory prize pool

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brolysan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: participatory prize pool
    Posted: Jan 23 2018 at 11:19am
Hello everyone,

As you know, Openelement is evolving slowly at this time, the team being mainly focused on the financial maintenance of servers and management.
Out, it seems to me "normal", for free software (and therefore free) for years, trying to make my contribution to the building.
In addition to my participation as an agency of communication by creating free templates (see pay but at a fairly low price), I propose to support a little more Openelement a participatory prize pool.

Participate in the development and maintenance of Openelement.

All the money raised on this kitty will only serve one thing and a single entity: Openelement and its maintenance in good working order on the servers and the management thereof.

Depending on the feedback, this may even help to advance the development of elements and the correction of some bugs and especially the finalization of the ecommerce part, not to mention the various additions expected, such as online bookings.

Best regards and thanks to Openelement.
http://sensode.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic