BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Websites Created with OpenElement
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Site - need advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billwright2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Site - need advice
    Posted: Aug 01 2017 at 10:11pm
Here is the site I am launching in September for our fledgling company.
If you go to the EXAMPLES from the menu )or scroll down to it) you will see some videos that launch into separate small windows.

I did this as I did not like the way embedding the code block worked( too busy and cluttered) but I am  and in the pre-built elements, there is none for Vimeo.  Also,. I am not happy with what I have done either.

Is there an way to launch embedded code for youtube and vimeo into a pop-up iFrame in openElement?
Thanks in advance.

here is the site:
http://focalscopefilms.com/index.htm

Edited by billwright2 - Aug 01 2017 at 10:21pm
Bill Wright
FocalScope Films, llc.
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2017 at 10:02am
Hi,

The most straightforward way is to make one page per video, the way you want the popup display to look, then use a link configured to open in Popup.

Nicer way is to use the Popup downloadable element (see More elements... button in the Elements pane), and put inside a Code Block Visual with the embed code (I suggest changing width and height to "100%" to m ake it adapt to the code block size, then size the code block as needed).
billwright2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billwright2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2017 at 6:54pm
Thank you - the first option is what I have now but I don't like it.
I will try the second option.

Bill Wright
FocalScope Films, llc.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic