BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Templates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Senswhite home page images

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pruitt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Senswhite home page images
    Posted: Jul 14 2017 at 12:32am
Just getting started - probably a dumb question, but...

The home page uses three main images, named "image05", "image07" and "image08".

I would like to use different images for my site, of course, but I'd like to name them something more descriptive than the above names.

Where do I find the image names that are called out to display? Is it in a .js file, or...? I only know it's not in the home page source code.

Thanks!

Mark
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2017 at 8:42am
Hi,

I try to understand the issue. If you are talking about 3 Image elements with portraits, you do it simply by changing their Image property, either in Properties or with the icon button underneath each element.
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2017 at 8:44am
If it's the "parallax" background images, you should click a Group of Elements representing this area and change it's BACKGROUND image (either in Styles->Customize->Background or in the top menu Style Zone - xxxx).

If it's the top animated background, check the FAQ page to see how to change it.
Pruitt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pruitt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2017 at 12:14am
Thanks! That helped a lot. Tthe FAQ isn't written clearly at all, but I got enough from it that, with a little digging around, I found the images and managed to change them to my own.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic