BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Templates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Remove the shading on the floating pic's

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadianmicrogreens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Remove the shading on the floating pic's
    Posted: Jul 12 2017 at 6:16pm
Hi my question is how you can remove the shading on the background slider pictures so they are clear and not shaded.  This is NOT the elemental background slider at the top this is the 3 photos that are floating in the middle of the web page on both sensi white and black templates.   Thank you kindly 

Canadianmicrogreens

EAT SMALL. LIVE BIG.
canadianmicrogreens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadianmicrogreens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2017 at 12:50am
Resolved cheers.
EAT SMALL. LIVE BIG.
frecacha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frecacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2018 at 4:39pm
Hi, how did you fixed it? I'm on the same issue ...
Thanks
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2018 at 9:30pm
For the background slider at the top, it is one of the Properties of the element (the element can be found above the editing area, in the non-in-body elements' bar.
For parallax background panels, you can either put your own panel and apply a Parallax element to it (those elements are also found in the abovementioned top bar) or select a panel with Parallax appied to it, go to Styles-Customize and look in every Style Zone to find which one adds half-transparent layer of color with its Background.
frecacha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote frecacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2018 at 9:27am
Thanks for the info but I've been playing for a while with the Properties of the element named "Fond d'élément dynamique 100%" but I haven't identified yet which property sets that shadowing over the sliding images.
The only related property I see is the "Overlay Opacity" one, but it only seems to modify the opacity of the overlay layer that is "none" in my case.
Which property should I set up?
Thakns again

frecacha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frecacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2018 at 10:27am
Hi again ... solved Thumbs Up
Just in case it could be of some use to any other OE newbie as me falling in the same issue: It was not in the Properties panel of the Background Slider non visible element but in the backgroung color opacity field  in the Styles /Customize section of the  RESPONSIVE_HOME element. It comes set with black backround color and 70% opacity.
Reducing  that opacity parameter down to 10-20% the result is better with the quite dark images I'm using. I understand that the Background Slider places the images under the background of the RESPONSIVE_HOME element, hence the more transparent is the background of that element the less shadowed the images appear.
Thanks again

Edited by frecacha - Feb 09 2018 at 12:30pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic