BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Error Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

link styles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fkhattab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: link styles
    Posted: May 21 2017 at 10:42am
For single line element there is no link styles button on the toolbar like the multi line element when double clicked
Farid Khattab painter healer
Energy Oil Paintings
digizar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digizar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2017 at 6:36pm
It works here, and it pops up, though it's the None-style.
Just create one style for yourselves. Hug
fkhattab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fkhattab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2017 at 6:51pm
I can make a style , but I noticed it is different from the mutiline element, so is it a bug or intended

Energy Oil Paintings
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2017 at 9:28pm
Hi again.

Could you please give more details? When you select any element or a page, in the "Style zone: xxxx" menu, you have the "Link styles" button. You don't need to double-click the text to get it (on the contrary, double-clicking shows another menu for text editing where this button does not belong).
fkhattab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fkhattab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2017 at 10:22pm
With multiline element and double click and text is high lighted the element style zone shows 
the buttons
Create  Remove  Linkstyles

with single line element and double click and text is high lighted the element style zone shows 
the buttons
Create  Remove 

It doesn't create a problem but I noticed the difference between the single and multi line elements when double clicked and text is high lighted 
Energy Oil Paintings
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2017 at 10:45pm
I see. Strange. I will probably have a look at that in the future.
fkhattab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fkhattab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2017 at 11:33pm
another observance is that when the saving of a page is in progress and I click another tab to open another page before the saving is finished, the program creates an error but it continues the saving action
Energy Oil Paintings
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic