BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Templates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Senswhite Tempalte Base_Menu

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Otto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Senswhite Tempalte Base_Menu
    Posted: May 08 2017 at 3:49pm
Hi together! I have a question to the Menu bar in Senswhite Template: 
When scrolling up, the menu-bar - first visible in the bottom of the page goes up to top and is fixed there for all further scrolles.

Now I Clone the menue bar and changed some links. When I select this new menu bar, it is either not visible or, if visible, scrolles up, but do not stay fixed at the top of the page.

How can I fix it like the original base-menu??

Thanks for your help :-)

Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2017 at 5:00pm
Hi.

You should put the same ID to the cloned element as it was on original element. And I believe on certain inner elements as well, flags for example. why did you clone the menu in the first place, rather than modifying the original one?
Otto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Otto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2017 at 6:08pm
Hi Dmit and thanks for prompt answer.
I have different sites like home, site 1, site2, site 3,...
On HOME I use the original base_menu. In Site 1 e.g. I need a different one with other links.
In The template is a base_menu_alt already existing, but I have the told problems.
So I thought: Clone the main menu and varie the links, then it is ok - I thought:-)
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2017 at 8:07pm
I've checked and I think you just need to put the ID WEMENU onto the new menu element. You can do this in Properties->ID (the WE prefix adds itself automatically)
Otto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Otto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2017 at 9:00pm
Big smileThat s it Clap
Thank you!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic