BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Error Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tabs of opened pages

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fkhattab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2017 at 6:24am
I am using a new mouse

did the ctrl+c and paste 
then double clicked a tab of a page and the same thing happened 
so it appears it is the double clicking of the tab that causes all that

Then I closed that maximized page then tried right click and paste and I get the following error
=============
Message : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
LastTrace : openElement.Forms.RibbonCore.RPPage.RPGClipboard.BBIPageClipboardPaste_ItemClick(Object sender, ItemClickEventArgs e)
Params : 
MethodeName : Void BBIPageClipboardPaste_ItemClick(System.Object, DevExpress.XtraBars.ItemClickEventArgs)
Stamp : 28-Mar-17 7:20:25 AM
OSFullName : Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro
AvailablePhysicalMemory : 2.38 Go 
TotalPhysicalMemory : 4 Go 
AvailableVirtualMemory : 3.3 Go 
TotalVirtualMemory : 4 Go 
WorkingSet : 291.82 Mo 
PagedMemorySize : 225.72 Mo 
TotalMemory : 26.9 Mo 

ExTrace : 
at openElement.Forms.RibbonCore.RPPage.RPGClipboard.BBIPageClipboardPaste_ItemClick(Object sender, ItemClickEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Win7Dev64\Source\Workspaces\openElement\App\openElement\Form\Main\RibbonItemCore\Page\RPGClipboard.vb:line 35

OETrace : 
at openElement.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException(Object sender, UnhandledExceptionEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Win7Dev64\Source\Workspaces\openElement\App\openElement\ApplicationEvents.vb:line 71
at openElement.My.MyApplication.Main(String[] Args) in :line 82

------------------
then I click send

I hope that helps in identifying the cause

Farid Khattab painter healer
Energy Oil Paintings
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2017 at 8:57am
Ok thanks, I added ignore Paste when no page is open.

I tried to block this double-click thing but it is rather hard, it is an integrated functionality external to OE.
fkhattab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fkhattab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2017 at 11:25am
I tried something hope it helps

the double click on the tab un-docks it from the tabs and becomes a window of its own with the 3 commands on the top right minimize restore close

I dragged it to the tabs and it docks again

also it could be dragged anywhere, I have 2 monitors so I dragged it to the other monitor, and it works fine 

I have windows 8, on the windows task bar there is the icon for oe and when it is un-docked the icon on the task bar shows that there are 2 windows open and when you hover over the task bar you can choose which window you want

This way you can un-dock all the tabs and move them around

This might open the door to a new function for oe

Hope this helps
Energy Oil Paintings
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2017 at 12:33pm
It IS a new function of OE. You can now move almost any part of the interface - panes, Explorers, pages, Code Editor window, comine them differently, move them to another monitor etc.
fkhattab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fkhattab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2017 at 2:16pm
That is very good, I discovered it the hard way

The software is very powerful and very good and easy to use, it has many features I didn't see in other programs like ew and dw and the main point is ease of use

If there was a tutorial with all this in youtube the users would triple or more in a few months, and I was thinking of making a video of all the features and help I have learned from you, I will do it after I redo the whole site again

Thank you for you and all the team
Energy Oil Paintings
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2017 at 2:49pm
Videos would be very helpful. you can check what is already covered here and if you can add more:

http://forum.openelement.com/en/forum_posts.asp?TID=342&title=a-few-english-video-tutorials
fkhattab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fkhattab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2017 at 3:23pm
I will check them

thank you
Energy Oil Paintings
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic