BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Openelement.ink

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aalmeida1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Openelement.ink
    Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 5:10pm
I have an error that appears every time that i try to refresh my website. I use the Filezilla and there is one error web/openelement.ink. 
Can someone help me whit this issue?
Thank you,
Alexandre  Smile
Alexandre Almeida
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 6:34pm
Hi,

Could you please give a working link to the page with the error?

Do you use the result of "Export to folder" to publish with FileZilla? Do not upload the contents of the project's folder itself.

Good day
D
aalmeida1972 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aalmeida1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 11:37am
Hi,
The link is www.nauportugal.pt.
One of the messages that i get when i try to use openelemment (nauportugal.ope) is: impossible to open the file: C:/NauPortugal/Common/Linkmap.cfg It is damage or corrupt.........
The other message error is: An error occurred while opening the page index.dat
Even when i get to open the edit page on the Openelement every article that i put in the website doesn't show up fully. The pictures for example.

Thank you for your assistance,
Alexandre

Alexandre Almeida
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 1:00pm
It looks like your project is broken, for unknown reasons. Do you have it on a USB drive/card (not recommended)?

Coupd you please send us your project, using (in openElement) the button (?)->Error report->Check "Automatically send the project.." at the bottom; when the file is sent, give us its size so we know when/what to look for.

After you send the project, you can make a reserve copy of the project, then try Project->Preferences->Maintenance->Rebuild pages and site link map.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aalmeida1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:15pm
I am sorry but i am a begginer in this subject. Can you be more specific? (i am portuguese and some of the terms and donīt really understand)
What you mean by sending the project? Like: server: ftp.nauportugal.pt  username: nauport and password ?

Alexandre
Alexandre Almeida
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 3:42pm
"Sending the openElement project": openElement automatically makes a ZIP file with your project (your site you are creating in openElement) and sends it to us. It is not the site (www.nauportugal.pt).

In openElement, find the small button "(?)" ("help") at the top. If you click it, you can see a small menu, which contains "Send an error report" option. Click it, then at the bottom check/mark "Automatically send your project to our developers for analysis". Then click the "Send" button.

Look at the name of the file that openElement creates+sends, and either note this name, or note the size of the file (ex. 20Mb). When sending is finished, post here the name or the size. We will be able to analyse the error.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aalmeida1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 6:43pm
Is it possible to do it remotely, using for example the "Teamviewer". I did followed your steps without sucess.

Alexandre
Alexandre Almeida
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic