BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Error Reports
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - User management system is not yet initialized !
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

User management system is not yet initialized !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dellybae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: User management system is not yet initialized !
    Posted: Feb 10 2017 at 10:23am
this is the error i get anytime i tried to login into user account "User management system is not yet initialized. First, open the Administration page in browser to initialize data." everything seems fine when i tested it locally but after i uploaded it online it displays that error and wont open login page. pls help me out im a novice, im just trying to get up with the open element software and im enjoying it, this is a little project that i need to finalized. thanks
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2017 at 12:34pm
Hi,

Shoudl you have read the Wiki for the Packs, you whould have seen that you should always open the "admininstration" page (one with the list of users, accessible only to the Admin user), wherever you open the site - locally or online. So, find what the URL is to open this page online (to facilitate things you can just create a link somewhere, on the home page for example, pointing to the admin page), and open it in the browser. Which is what the error message says by the way.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic