BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Websites Created with OpenElement
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My new Website.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My new Website.
    Posted: Feb 08 2017 at 8:29am
Still learning and need some improvement

http://wishforyourhappiness.ga/ (Don't mind the url link)

Appreciate some feedback and advice.

Thanks!

Aria
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2017 at 9:07am
Not bad; I recommend to change the configuration of Parallax elements that now scroll faster than the page, it was configured like this to deponstrate the possibility not because it's better (there are certain drawbacks). You can find Parallax elements on the top of the page and change Speed to less than 100%.
Aria View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2017 at 9:13am
Thanks for the advice.

It's already 25. Should I setting it more close to 100% like 80 or 90?
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2017 at 9:32am
First Parallaxes are Ok, but several last instances are too fast.
Aria View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2017 at 9:46am
Yes, already change it.

Thanks for the advice Dmit. You're the best!
campbellmw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote campbellmw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2017 at 8:58am
Nice.  The 'Products' do seem to move quickly.  The colors are vibrant.  May be too may words in the about/mission/vision setion - but i have no familiarity with the type of equipment you are marketing.
Aria View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2017 at 4:41am
Well, you're right. But since it's still experiment. I think pause button in bottom can be used to fix that.
About the color, it's still using it's original color from template. 
if you mean the products color. Well, I'm not the one who make it. So I can't say much. 
About section indeed have too many words since I only copy paste it from our original website. You can check it at www.geislerkaraoke.com
Thanks for your advice, maybe I can fix that too in the future. 
wahgil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wahgil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2017 at 7:32am
hi. Thank you for such a great program. www.ahsfoundation.co.uk is my new website created by openelement.

Do good for others if you can! If not, at least don't do bad to anyone
wahgil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wahgil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2017 at 12:41pm
You people are great. Thank you for such a perfect tool for those who cannot afford the tricks of money makers. 
Is it possible to add some tools/elements or whatever to make social websites like blogs? That will be very good and easy to introduce and promote OE to lots of people.
I'm totally new in website thing. But using the tempalet, I was able to make a website which looks not less then any professional builder. 
Great job and thank you once again.
Do good for others if you can! If not, at least don't do bad to anyone
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2017 at 1:08pm
We are working on it, but there are several urgent things to do at once so we can't say when this will be available
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic