BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> User Tutorials
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another Mail Problem.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another Mail Problem.
    Posted: Jan 30 2017 at 9:01am
Sorry for another trouble.
My question is a little weird, but hope you can help me.

I'm using the new template sens black without download it from link you shared. When I publish it in subdomain in my hosting, the mail sending is worked. 

But when I use older OE version where my real website created, The mail sending didn't working at all. 

My question is why template sens black mail can working in my subdomain, but my real website can't? Even though the configuration in mail setting is same.

Thank You!!!
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2017 at 9:08am
Hi,

There's a list of possible reasons, some of them have nothing to do with OE. First of all, do you have any error message, and which one exactly?
Aria View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2017 at 9:17am
In OE ver 1.53 where my website created. If I choose mail the following error I get is could not instantiate mail if using sendmail what I got is Could not execute: /usr/sbin/sendmail, qmail :  could not execute: /var/qmail/bin/
And last with SMTP (Still have problem with my hosting) could not connect to SMTP... Something like that...

But in sensblack template using OE ver 1.56 I choose Mail with same configuration like my real website created. It say message has successfully sent and I got email in my webmail account.

Thank You.. And sorry for my bad english.
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2017 at 10:02am
Please give me the link to your old site (via a private message if you prefer)
Aria View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2017 at 3:08am
I already send the old one and the one that worked.

Thank You...
Aria View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2017 at 9:25am
Continuation :
Did the latest version of OE is 1.56 r4?

So what I need to do is upgrading my old site and then export it to subfolder in the subdomain site and my old website right?
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2017 at 12:28pm
Yes
Aria View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2017 at 4:30am
The error still persist. http://goodsmile.geislercompany.ga/test

http://geislercompany.ga/test/

http://geislercompany.ga/test2/

Maybe I should create a new one? 
Or is it a problem related to something more complicated? Since subdomain website for sample can work well and the real one not...

Thank You..
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2017 at 8:11am
If the "old" upgraded website does not work in subdomain, it means it may come from the configuration, notably Sender and Recipient email addresses. Try to make them exactly as in the subdomain website, and try again.

If nothing works, I will need FTP access to your website (at least the test subfolder - you can create an FTP user with access rights for this folder only).
Aria View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2017 at 9:19am
Already change it same as the subdomain setting and changed it back...
But the result is nothing.. Should I send my server, username, port in FTP id to you? (Via Private MSG)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic