BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT - templates SensBlack and SensWhite

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IMPORTANT - templates SensBlack and SensWhite
    Posted: Oct 31 2016 at 10:48pm
Hi everyone,

For those who want to use the new templates SensBlack or SensWhite, please note that in the version 1.56R4 they are broken when creating a project. To use them, download them directly using the following links:

SensBlack:
http://sensode.com/TEMPLATE_OPENELEMENT.zip

(see also this older post concerning custom elements used in the template: http://forum.openelement.com/en/forum_posts.asp?TID=841&title=new-elements-and-new-template-using-them)

SensWhite:
http://sensode.com/TEMPLATE_OPENELEMENT_WHITE.zip

[EDIT] For those who has already created projects using the templates, there's now an easy way to repair them.
Copy-paste the code from here http://sensode.net/sensblack-fix.txt (for SensBlack) or here http://sensode.net/senswhite-fix.txt (for SensWhite) into a Code Block (Source) type CSS on your homepage and other concerned pages, OR - to make it only once - on any one base layer.

Best wishes
OE team

Edited by Dmit OE - Feb 28 2017 at 10:50am
brolysan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brolysan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2016 at 4:30pm
If you have a problem, you can contact me Wink.

Sorry for my english, i'm french. 

Edited by Dmit OE - Dec 18 2016 at 4:14pm
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2016 at 4:14pm
(I confirm Brolysan is the author of these templates, as well as the top moderator of the French forum)
Trislloyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trislloyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2017 at 8:52pm
Hi, I have a couple of issues when using the senblack template for my website. Firstly, I made the mistake (before reading this post) of using the senblack template from within openelement version 1.56 R4 - I guess it is broke and therefore is not working correctly on mobile devices. As my website has already been uploaded to my host can I fix the existing template which I am already using or do I need to start again from scratch with the senblack template in your link?

Also, the email form doesn't work so I tested it on my host server and when I click send on the contact form it returns the success message but I receive no email in the recipient email account? Any ideas?

Other than this - outstanding template - I just need to rectify these couple of issues.

Thanks.

* if I have to start again from scratch how do I import the template in your link into Openelement?

Edited by Trislloyd - Jan 23 2017 at 9:05pm
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2017 at 10:05pm
Hi,

Unfortunately there are some mobile-related "details" completely lost when starting a new project in OE. If your website is too complex to redo, you can start a new project "correctly" (using the link), and analyse the styles in Media Queries for menu etc. (for all elements that do not work correctly) and apply the differences. Depending on your skills you can manage it, but it's not that simple. I'd really consider redoing the website.

If you download the template, it will act a a simple project, so you just need to open it with OE like any other project (that is, using the .ope file).

Concerning the mail: usually, if you get the Ok message, there's no problem with your website, but either the server silently fails to send the message or it is blocked on the receiving end. Try several different mailboxes (GMail notably, it works rather well with OE emailing).
Irons87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irons87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2017 at 10:47pm
Hi,

I there an english template available? I'm struggling to get all the sections working correctly, and feel the french (and my lack of understanding it) isn't helping...!

Thanks!
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2017 at 8:44am
Hi.

We (I) were supposed to translate it to English but things went a bit too fast back then; afterwards I waited for OE update to come out to remove this in-OE-creation bug and to translate at the same time, but the update was delayed unexpectedly (still several weeks to wait). You can try to translate the FAQ page in Google Translate. If it gets too hard, maybe I will take time and add the translation somewhere beginning next week.
Irons87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irons87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2017 at 10:17pm
Hi guys,

I've completely started from scratch using the new template above. But still having issues when trying to open on Mobile.

I'm using safari on ios and tried chrome mobile, but start to load then falls over...

Thanks
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2017 at 8:42am
Hi,

Could you please give the link? Did you use the download link provided in this thread to start the project?
Irons87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irons87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2017 at 9:02pm
Thanks, I've sent you a private message
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic