BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Element Editor
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New elements (and new template using them)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2017 at 5:17pm
You use an older version of the element (it's not up to date on the forum and in templates). Download this:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3daBEI1z4o2VGpiRnVFQVNrdmc

Then in Common/Elements of your project folder (Project->Other->Open the project folder) replace the .dll file with the one in the ZIP, then reopen the project.
theboss007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theboss007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2017 at 7:00pm
Dear Dmit,

it works perfectly. Thank you very much for your help !

Best regards
theboss007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theboss007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2017 at 6:54pm
Dear Dmit, 
I'm using SENSWHITE template and it is perfect after your last help. However i am encountering a little problem on Mobile phone. When i click to gallery it does not show the image gallery until scrolling down . It happens the first time entering in the website. Can You help ?
Best regards,
Paolo
brolysan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brolysan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2017 at 10:27am
Hello,

2 solutions for this problem there:

Use the Scrollreveal element (5) available by clicking here, then erase the scrollreveal code included in the template.
With this element, you will be able to choose whether or not to activate scrollreveal on mobile versions or not.

Alternatively, see to add code for media based on resolution and disable the css code related to items using scrollreveal (more difficult to set up by newbies).

cordially

Edited by Dmit OE - Jun 25 2017 at 11:18am
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2017 at 11:18am
Alterlatively, just select the element that does not show up correctly, and in Properties remove from the Custom Classes anything like "ScrollReveal" (or change it to xxScrollReveal for example), this will desactivate the malfunctioning animation.
thekhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thekhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2017 at 11:27pm
I am unable to use Parallax no matter what I do. I make a group of elements (1366 x 560px with overflow set to Hide and Absolute Positioning), include a top nav bar in it, a bottom text bar in it, and put an image between them. Now I drag and drop Parallax element on top of this image. Parallax settings:

The element selected in it is the image. Not working.
OE is the best thing happened to me in softwares :D
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2017 at 1:52pm
Hi.

You should publish your website somewhere and give the link, to see what's wrong.
In the properties of the Parallax element, you should select the "Target" element where the parallax effect needs to happen. Group of Element in  this case.

Then, on this target element, you should set the background image, using the top menu Style Zone: .... or the right pane Styles->Customize.
thekhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thekhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2017 at 8:27pm
Thank you sooo much. I should emphasize that I find Open Element with the best potential and I have tried the so called 'simpler' platforms like Mobirise, Pingendo, wordpress, wix etc. but they look so short cut with very limited creativity allowed.

I can only imagine the future versions of Open Element to be revolutionary.

Dear Admin, I would urge you to please help me in my post on this thread:

Thank you again. You guys are unbelievable.
OE is the best thing happened to me in softwares :D
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic