BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Element Editor
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New elements (and new template using them)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skoro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2016 at 6:16am
Oh my god, man... it is working!!! Thank you and your nerves, I hope I didn't pissed you off to much :)

It is soo simple, another group into first group and that's it.
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2016 at 1:38pm
You know in more than 4 years I'm rather used to it, besides you've managed a rather nice layout and this was the only thing you were blocked at, so I woudn't complain much.
skoro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skoro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2016 at 2:00pm
Thanks, I appreciated your opinion :)
SpiceyAngel2017 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpiceyAngel2017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2017 at 11:52am
Are there any instructions for the parallax safe? The video posted in at the beginning of this thread doesn't load. 
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2017 at 12:27pm
Hi,

You can download the template SensBlack and see how it's done there. Basically, it's very simple: you add an instance of Parallax element, it appears on the top of the page (in the non-visual elements' bar), then in its Properties you choose an element on the page where you want to apply it, usually a Group of elements (or Reponsive Panel if you want it to adapt itself to the page height -again, see SensBlack) or a Frame, you choose your image, and the speed ratio (50% to scroll 2 times slower than the page).
theboss007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theboss007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2017 at 1:31pm
Dear Team,

how can i add a link to a "SwipeboxImage" ?

best regards
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2017 at 9:20am
Hi,

Select the element and set the link in Properties on the right.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theboss007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2017 at 9:52am
Dear Dimit,
thank you for your quick reply.
I am using the template "Sens White", I would like to add a link to the swipe box image in the Gallery,
i setted in the properties the "button link" but it does not work. Do I need other setting ?
Best Regards,
Paolo

Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2017 at 10:42am
You've enabled the button but then you should specify the link (URL) itself to make it work.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theboss007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2017 at 10:48am
Dear Dimit,
off course I specified the URL but id does not work. I checked also the style zones. 
I got always the full image displayed but the link to the url is not working
Best regards
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic