BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2 levels Cutted box in ddmenu [SOLVED]

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Bravo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 levels Cutted box in ddmenu [SOLVED]
    Posted: Sep 15 2016 at 9:56pm
Sorry! Forget the before posted 'cause I found how to do... it was fault of change in the right panel. I choose Text and the panel goes back to Main... error done to the refresh page...

Bravo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2016 at 9:09pm
Mhhh... one last question: I need to make transparent or delete the little default border around buttons, but going into code (CSS inherted from skin) for changing parameters, an alert panel opens with "Modifying default presets is not avalaible"... so how can I delete those not needed borders? For what I'm going to do they are not needed and would change also the view of project. Is there any chance to act in the internal code (I think it should also if may be difficult)?
Bravo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2016 at 3:20pm
Very good! As you surely have seen I made the shoubo site with independet css code and arranged, but I was trying to do it with oE... finally I know how-to and I will use that so the entire project will be oE produced. I prefere not to mix...

My thanks for helping me.

Bravo12
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2016 at 7:36am
To do a 2-level dropdown/popup menu, use Popup Menu element, and specify the "trigger" - the element that makes the menu appear when clicked or when the mouse is over it.

You can have sub-levels there so you can configure 2 levels. Then it's a matter of configuring its Style Zones to make it look as you wish.
Bravo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2016 at 10:26pm
I tried to post an image of the example I would add in a 2 levels dropdown menu but it looks error500....
I did it with oE (not images), but when I have to do the entire 2 levels ddmenu I fall 'cause I can't see exactly where to act in the code of oE. 
About classes I know...

So for making it simple: how can I do a 2 levels dropdown menu only with oE? Is it possible or do I have to use other code (as up)?

Edited by Bravo12 - Sep 13 2016 at 10:35pm
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2016 at 9:05pm
I really don't know what result you want to get ("cutted box button" etc.) You could try to make images demonstrating the result, upload them somewhere.

About classes: if you need to add several Custom Classes to an element, you just need to separate them by spaces, like this

class1 class2 class3 class4
Bravo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2016 at 4:32pm
Thanks for answer. Unfortunately I don't have an example 'cause is something I would try to do with oE and without other css code. I can do buttons with oE and give them any form needed, but how can I do a drop down menu in oE to me is again unknown. I think I should act in the internal code, but having some suggestion could be better. As generic example is possible see the shuobosite. It has a non oE menu with dropdown 'cause I tried to made the same with oE but I had to stop 'cause I didn't know how to add other submenus without damaging the entire... So, how can I do to have the same menu but only with oE elements? Is it possible?
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2016 at 12:40pm
Do you have an example of what you are trying to achieve? You don't manage it with the pop-up menu element? (you can modify styles of its Zones to make it look as you need)
Bravo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2016 at 3:14pm
I am trying to arrange the cutted box button in a 2 levels dropdown menu to have all buttons with same design, but I found some problem. It is possible have same buttons also using oE panel, but when I need to add other sub classes I have to stop 'cause I haven't understood where to act...(internal oE code?)
Here is the example code I tried to use and change (now only 1 buttons at time); so if I would obtain a drop down menu with this or with Oe, how can I do? I think it's a heavy codea adn adding for example 8-10 sub classe could be a very expansive coding...
.classname {
    -moz-box-shadow:inset 0 1px 0 0 #f9eca0;
    -webkit-box-shadow:inset 0 1px 0 0 #f9eca0;
    box-shadow:inset 0 1px 0 0 #f9eca0;
    background:-webkit-gradient( linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop    (0.05, #f0c911), color-stop(1, #f2ab1e) );
    background:-moz-linear-gradient( center top, #f0c911 5%, #f2ab1e 100% );
    filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr='#f0c911',     endColorstr='#f2ab1e');
    background-color:#f0c911;
    -webkit-border-top-left-radius:37px;
    -moz-border-radius-topleft:37px;
    border-top-left-radius:37px;
    -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0;
    -moz-border-radius-topright:0;
    border-top-right-radius:0;
    -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:37px;
    -moz-border-radius-bottomright:37px;
    border-bottom-right-radius:37px;
    -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:0;
    -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0;
    border-bottom-left-radius:0;
    text-indent:0;
    border:1px solid #e65f44;
    display:inline-block;
    color:#c92200;
    font-family:Arial;
    font-size:15px;
    font-weight:bold;
    font-style:normal;
    height:50px;
    line-height:50px;
    width:100px;
    text-decoration:none;
    text-align:center;
    text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #ded17c;
}
    .classname:hover {
    background:-webkit-gradient( linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop    (0.05, #f2ab1e), color-stop(1, #f0c911) );
    background:-moz-linear-gradient( center top, #f2ab1e 5%, #f0c911 100% );
    filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr='#f2ab1e',     endColorstr='#f0c911');
    background-color:#f2ab1e;
}
    .classname:active {
    position:relative;
    top:1px;
}

HTML
<a href="#" class="classname">TEXT</a>

I think I should add other code, but I think too I could do this with an external css to load... what is better?
So, in oE is it possible creating a 2 levels ddmenu with given element from program?

Edited by Bravo12 - Sep 14 2016 at 3:21pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic