BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Suggestion Box
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Email Form Configuration

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Email Form Configuration
    Posted: Aug 22 2016 at 2:48pm
Hello.
I've really appreciate the possibility to use a field value as a sender e-mail address in the e-mail form configuration.
I think that it will be grat to have the same things also as Email Subject and recipient Email Address.
What do you think about that?
Thanks in advance
Robby
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2016 at 7:49am
Hi,

It is already done. Look attentively at the first page of the Send Mail's configuration form (the notice Expert:....) Just add the name (property "Attribute name") of the field containing the email into the Sender field.

Edited by Dmit OE - Aug 23 2016 at 7:50am
Robby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2016 at 8:04am
Thanks for the quick reply.
I'm using that feature already. It's great.
MY suggestion is to do the same things also for the field "Recipient Email Address" ans "Email Subject", that means to fill these fields with data taken from the form.
Bye
Robby
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2016 at 1:58pm
Recipient Email address is your own address where you should receive messages. If you take it from a field and send to any address written there, your page will become a SPAM launchpad.
Email Subject - it is feasible but if we ever implement it we should handle it with care, someone may try to insert malicious code inside. Event with protection filters you risk to receive some crap.
If there's a choice of possible subjects, you may create several Send Mail elements, each with its own Submit button (while sharing all other fields), then hide the buttons and "click" them with JavaScript depending on user's choice.
skoro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skoro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2016 at 3:17pm
I will ask here, where and IF it is possible to change font in 'Multi line text input field'. I am using it for email form and it is not quite good looking with font that I am using on my page.
I tried it change in Element style zone but it is not affecting at all.

Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2016 at 3:43pm
You just need to select the Style Zone "Text Input Field" (inthe top menu Style zone: xxxx, second button on the left, or in Styles->Customize on the top).
skoro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skoro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2016 at 3:47pm
Working! Big thanks, again :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic