BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Suggestion Box
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RESPONSIVE SOCIAL MEDIA BAR AND SIMILAR

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOKgraphics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RESPONSIVE SOCIAL MEDIA BAR AND SIMILAR
    Posted: Feb 24 2016 at 3:11pm
Hi Admins.
i would ask and/or suggest if You can make these types of elements customizable; i mean that i'd like to insert a social media that's not in the list. 
Thanks all.
Cheers.

Edited by JOKgraphics - Feb 27 2016 at 9:19am
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2016 at 10:58am
All downloadable elements are editable - use the button Create on the top of the Elements panel (on the right), use Open to open the file of the element, and modify the code. In the case of this element you can go to the HTML panel to try adding the code for additional social medias; event if you have nearly no experience you may manage to do it with some Google help. In case of doubt post the current code and the social media you need to insert.
JOKgraphics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOKgraphics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2016 at 9:19am
HI admin,
ok thanks Thumbs Up.
Cheers.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic