BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Poll: What kinds of web projects are you creating?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Poll: What kinds of web projects are you creating?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Poll Question: Which of these describes you best?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [20.41%]
29 [59.18%]
8 [16.33%]
2 [4.08%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Poll: What kinds of web projects are you creating?
    Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 7:30pm
We want to learn more about our users.  Please take a moment to answer the poll.

Happy Web Building!

-The entire oE Team

Edited by Chris OE - Sep 04 2013 at 8:41pm
Sora View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 12:54am
I've plan to create FOSS software website similiar to cnet, softpedia, filehippo, biblprog
I've been missing a lots of days from forums because every day
I've a hobbies of hunting freeware & opensource(FOSS) for collections
I want to spread the word these FOSS program to make them well known.

Do you believe me? There's no Adobe Family Products, Winrar, Winzip, 3dmax in my pc at all.
I've been using these FOSS program as alternative programs since I've this hobby.
Every programs in my pc are all FOSS programs except windows that not free.
I've compelety banned all crackware away from my pc.
I've collection of these FOSS programs about 800+ in my possesion include games. Tongue

Edited by Sora - Nov 27 2013 at 12:56am
Jeannemose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeannemose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:33pm
Hi Everyone, I'm designing a Convert PSD to Responsive for myself, I've designed/mockedup the desktop version in Adobe In Design at the size of 1920px x 1200px. I want to design/mockup the tablet and mobile versions before I have a go at developing.
whoit View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2014 at 1:20pm
I am creating our company website - www.CoastalLogic.com

Jodec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jodec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2015 at 11:17pm
Hi everyone,

I downloaded OpenElement just three days ago, and have revamped my old website, and uploaded it to replace my old one this afternoon.  I found the interface very easy to work with and I love it!

Thanks to the people who put this software together.

I'm thinking of putting some English Tutorials together that may be of help to others.  Just not sure of the format to use.  Currently I have other type videos on my site, but they are in .wmv format.

I could create a youtube account or use my livestream channel (currently the free option), but not sure which will be better access for newbies.

Joe D. 

Edited by Jodec - Mar 05 2015 at 11:19pm
True intelligence is having an open mind on all possibilities.
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2015 at 11:24pm
Hi,

English tutorial videos are badly needed, and if you do them in any format, please send us (through a private message, sharing by Dropbox or wetransfer.com for example), we can put them onto our channel where French tutorials(partly obsolete) are. This would be a great contribution.

Good day
D
graphixv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graphixv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2015 at 2:34am
I'm finishing up a replacement for www.infinityvision.com which is currently (Cough) freely hosted on Wix.
This is the site I use for my video production company.

On the back burner, I've also been working up a replacement for www.nightmansion.com which is also on Wix.  This is an enthusiast online magazine which deals with Halloween, haunted house attractions, ghost investigations and horror films  etc (kind of a pet project).

And I already replaced the site on Wix for the film Screamer, www.Screamermovie.com

While Wix is easy to use, I have found that you will get no where fast as far as search engines using it.  It is also difficult to load on slow connections/machines or phones probably due to the intensive flash.

Just downloaded OpenElement version 1.47 and although I'm no expert on using this software (I stumble through), I'm interested in knowing what changes there are.

Smile
WNM
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2015 at 9:12am
Hi,

We are adding some more this very moment, and will try to get a (big) detailed list of changes when it's done, I'd say in around 2 weeks.

Important things are, you can now activate Code Block Source of type CSS directly in the Editor, to see the result as you edit; the module OEGuideline - SEO and optimisation assistant, the only paid option so far (it gives you the final score even without the license by the way, and you can consult results several times for free), bug fixing, more things for relative/responsive positioning (still the work in progress, top-priority) etc.

Good day
D
handy1912 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handy1912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2015 at 5:21pm
Hello,
I just have the one hobby site which I built in Incomedia Website X 5 free. I made the first version of the site in an Adobe Muse trial and edited it for a couple of years with great difficulty in Expression Web 4.
I am intending to rebuild it again using Open Element if I can get to grips with it. Insaneman's English language tutorials have already been a great help to me and I am now waiting for some kind person to help me with my own icon navigation bar and I will then be all set. Just an amateur but very thankful for a free offering as good as this one.
handy1912 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handy1912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2015 at 11:52am
Thanks to D.Mit and Insaneman's tutorials I have managed to revamp my very amateur and hobbyist site which is now live.
If you fancy a chuckle it is www.oldmarathonrunner.co.uk.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic