BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Websites Created with OpenElement
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A small business website

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A small business website
    Posted: Oct 26 2015 at 7:42am
I've created our small business website ( etmb.nl ) with openelement. Because our hosting doesn't support php and even the simplest off things like pop up navigation fails it is a very simple responsive html website. I've also used jotform for a contact form and smartgb.com for a geustbook. The best thing of open element is that you don't need a lot of coding so that you can focus on the design and content.
At the moment I'm helping my sister with her business website ( ekvtilburg.nl ) , it stil needs a lot of work and I'll ask her If she can donate to the openelement project.
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2015 at 8:13am
Thumbs Up
Andres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2015 at 4:48pm
Maybe some background information would be helpfull. I've created the website etmb.nl very quickly to replace a really old type of website made by my father a very long time ago. In the beginning the simple goal was a responsive website with a contact form. Later on it evolved and more graphic elements were added. I already had some experience with programs like visual basic and inkscape, and no experience with any webdesign software. But in a ( I think ) short amount of time I could create a nice website with the help of openelement. For example the current version of the website is build within a few days ( I think about 24 hours total , the graphics took most of the time ). I would recomment the program to anyone who wants to build a website.
Smog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2015 at 7:42pm
I'm playing with the "Responsive-01" templet for my website.  I've been out of web design for about 10 years.  I wanted something cool and simple.  I had sone free time and wanted to get back into it again. (northabbey.com) 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic