BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Captcha

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sczlittle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Captcha
    Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 8:50pm
Been testing open element for a couple days now, great program.
Ran into a problem CAPTCHA is not displaying when I upload to my site.
Works fine when I preview.

Help
Thanks Steven
Bravo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 9:05pm
Have you tried to lock all elements in the page before publishing? I tried to publish a page, to see how it looks and I had the same problem. After locked all elements the page was working well.

2nd) before publishing is better refresh the entire site

The captcha you put in the page is in particular code? If yes then you better use the code block.
sczlittle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sczlittle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 9:26pm
 Thanks for the quick reply.
I'll try that.

Thanks
sczlittle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sczlittle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 9:54pm
Bravo12 Quote "The captcha you put in the page is in particular code? If yes then you better use the code block."
I'm Not sure on that question.
Here is the URL:  http://www.precisionsouth.net/PicUp.htm

I tried your other suggestions without any luck.

Have to stop working on the site today; will be back on it tomorrow.
Chris OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 3:39am
Hi sczlittle,

Thank you for trying openElement and welcome to the forum.  Out of curiosity, what version of the software are you using?  The latest stable version is 1.35.5 and is recommended for active website production.

Secondly, this could be a PHP issue with your hosting provider. You could try entering the PHP version into Preferences>Advanced http://wiki.openelement.com/en/index.php?title=PHP_Version

You can also try re-publishing the project using the different modes available.  If all else fails, we will ask you to submit your project to take a closer look. We will provide instructions for that.

Best

Chris
sczlittle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sczlittle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 6:16pm
Hello Chris,
I am using version 1.35.5.
I entered the php version manually.
I tried php version 5.2 and 5.3
Still no captcha image.
Chris OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 6:42pm
Hey sczlittle,

Have you tried saving and re-publishing the page?  If that didn't work, could you send us an error report using the (?) icon in the quick access bar at the top of the openElement window.  Describe your problem and make sure to check "Automatically send your project to our developers for analysis." Then post the file size so we can quickly find your project.  We'll try to have a solution for you in the next day or so.

Best

Chris
sczlittle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sczlittle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 7:37pm
I also tried an external ftp program.
File size was 4mb.

Thanks Steven
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 8:27am
Hi Steven.

There's something very strange going on with your site and/or hosting.

Does your Captcha element show anything in Local Previsualisation (F12 in openElement)?

Could you please send us your project, using the button (?) at the top of openElement window->Error report->check Automatically send project, then post here the size of the ZIP sent?

Good day
D
sczlittle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sczlittle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 3:02pm
I have tried 3 times to do a error report, but I keep getting an error.
STOR c0df63e4_4617311.zip
150 Connection accepted
550 can't access file.
An error occurred while reading from or writing to the data channel.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic