BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how to make a blog page

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestSideRailways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to make a blog page
    Posted: Jun 16 2015 at 12:59pm
hello everyone,

I was wondering , if anuone could shoe me how to make a blog on my website using Open element 1.49R6

Many ThanksSmile
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2015 at 2:00pm
Hi,

Unfortunately, there's no integrated blog system. There are several ways you can proceed:

1) Find appropriate scripts sur le Web and integrate them using Code Blocks (put script files into Files/Other so that they are automatically published). 
Some solutions need no installation whatsoever and are very easily integrated via un iframe (element External page in OE).

2) If you need no user comments etc. but you do need to update your blog online, without using OE each time, use the Packs (the tab on the right) "Dynamic elements & automatic Back-Office" to add a list.

3) You can create your blog somewhere, for example in WordPress, and integrate them into your page using External page (iframe) element.

Good day
D
PlamenGo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlamenGo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2015 at 9:37am
Sorry for joining too late, but this theme is just what I need: 
I have a blog in WordPress  ant tried to put it into my tpage using External page (iframe) element. The result was a message thet the publisher does not allow acess to the page ... etc.

To clarify: I am a perfect newbie, no experience in coding or scripting. Found OE and am trying to create a personal website to integrate my Blog(wordPress), Facebook page, if possible, my Instagram picture gallery  ... 

Any advice, can it be  done, or I should go to more convenient solution, like placing links to open the sites in new tabs ....
Plamen
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2015 at 9:56am
Hi.

The "publisher" error may have something to do with parameters of your WordPress blog (the publisher is you, not the WordPress), please look into them and/or search on the Web why this can happen; normally WP pages can be shown via iframes.

If you have no experience it may be rather hard to integrate things, there are nuances (you will see for yourself), you might need to choose to just provide simple links.

Good day
D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic