BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Websites Created with OpenElement
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blue Knights CA1 Web Site

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobforsythe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blue Knights CA1 Web Site
    Posted: Jun 15 2015 at 5:00pm
I stumbled across openElement researching responsive templates. Downloaded the software and started working on the responsive template provided by OE. Took a little work and some figuring but I now love the finished product. Can't wait until more responsive templates become available.

I'm probably older than most in this community and retired. But I love using my mind to try and figure out how to accomplish and create web sites along with other computer tasks. OE has provided me with a wonderful gateway to working with these ideals.

After much experimentation and thinking, I created this web site for our club. I belong to the Blue Knights of California Chapter I. There are approximately 600 chapters and 20,000 members worldwide. 

If so inclined, please check out my page at http://www.bkca1.org and let me know what you think.
Bob
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2015 at 8:25pm
Hi,

Hm I find it feels good to visit, ncie job ) I like the pictures and how the content is put together. Then, I'm no authority in design Cool

Good day
D
bobforsythe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobforsythe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2015 at 10:54pm
Thank you for your comments. I appreciate them!
Bob
Bob
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic