BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Frame Hyperlink

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panception Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Frame Hyperlink
    Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 8:24am
I absolutely love the software.  It's phenomenal!  Especially for free software, it just blows everything else (Even professional) right out of the park.

Now, I am having one issue with it.  I'm sure I'm just missing something though.

I have my web site: 

I want to link the button that says home to my homepage, but I haven't a clue how to do that since I went with a frame and a text box, which cannot be changed for complex reasons.

Thanks, dudes and dudettes!

Edited by panception - Jul 11 2013 at 9:25am
Thanks,
Samantha.
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Answer Answer
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 9:12am
Hi, and thank you for joining us!

I didn't quite understand your situation. If you can't use an element Text Link or Link Button in your case, well you can always add an Image element (for example), choose no image to keep it transparent, then change its size and position so that it covers the zone to click. Like this you will have an invisible link zone above your elements. It's the first solution that cames to mind.

Good day,
D
panception View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panception Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 9:24am
That worked perfectly!  Yeah, that was what I needed.  Just an invisible hyperlink.  Thanks!

Edited by panception - Jul 11 2013 at 9:25am
Thanks,
Samantha.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic