BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Websites Created with OpenElement
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Infinity Vision 50% complete

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graphixv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Infinity Vision 50% complete
    Posted: Mar 30 2015 at 11:32pm
www.infinityvision.com
Moving over from Wix.

I was a little unclear that the "Search Phrases" Section on the SEO tab were taking the place of the Meta-tags I manually put in called "keywords".  Drove me a little crazy as it took me a while to realize where the "Keywords" on the website were actually coming from.  

I thought "Search Phrases" in this SEO section were only for openElement to analize how well these phrases matched up with the subject/text of the website.  I Didn't realize these phrases were -in-fact- taking the place of the Meta-tag "Keywords" as shown in the SEO images of the program (dated images).

Maybe this will help someone else, as I searched for Keywords and couldn't find anything. 

Edited by graphixv - Mar 31 2015 at 2:11am
WNM
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2015 at 8:37pm
Hi,

Yes indeed the keywords are added to the meta, beside being analysed by OEGuideline. Then, almost no search engine (excep tmaybe Yahoo!, unless they too abandoned it) takes this meta into consideration..

Good day
D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic