BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

.ope files

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JulieH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: .ope files
    Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 10:21am
So i tried to edit a project I have thats is in Chrome  HTML format but your software only works with .ope files.....do i have to convert these files (can i do that?) to edit in your software or am I missing something?  I tried to search in tuturials but they are all in french!

Please help as loving the softwareCry
Julie Find me @ http://JuliesFRESHSTARTMarketing.com
Chris OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 3:13pm
Hi Julie. 

Thank you for downloading openElement and welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you're liking the software! 

At this time, it is not possible to import existing html websites. What you would need to do is recreate the existing design within openElement (not as daunting as it may seem, promise!) and copy any text into single-line or multi-line text elements. You may also want to use a template, as it will cut down on development time.

Are you stuck on anything in particular?
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 9:22am
Hi,

To complete the Chris's answer, you may sometimes add parts of HTML code "as is" using Code Block elements (code from inside <head> with Code Block (Source) and from <body> with Code Block (Visual)). But if you redo the design and copy-paste the text into the elements, you will then be free to modify the design "visually" without touching the code.

Good day
D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic