BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Websites Created with OpenElement
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Café Facile SENSTIME

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProfessorBengt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Café Facile SENSTIME
    Posted: Jun 08 2021 at 8:50am
Hi!
This https://CafeFacile.se is the website I have created for my French bistro in Stockholm using SENSTIME. It´s still not fully responsive, but good enough to be published. Instead of using a CMS like WP, I have written an Android app (see screen shot below) that can be used to update the menu and wine list via ftp which turned out really good.

But, I have been struggling with the menu bar at the top of SENSTIME. I would like it to keep the transparent background instead of the white one that appears as soon as one start scrolling. Any suggestions how to achieve this?

/Bengt

Edited by ProfessorBengt - Jun 08 2021 at 3:10pm
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2021 at 3:34pm
I have no clue since I don't hav ethe template in hands

I will ask Sensode
brolysan17 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brolysan17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2021 at 8:26am
Hello,

The answer is simple, it's all in the blocks of code.
Open the Base_Menu_Fixe layer
Click on the Code button
Look for the code called CSS_MENU
inside, you will see in all this code the following line:

.is-sticky #WE702e518c10 {
background-color: white;
}

This means that when scrolling the mouse over the page, the element called WE702e518c10 (it is the Pan_menu_full element) inherits a white background.
Either delete this part of the code or add this in front of the code to just deactivate it:

/*.is-sticky #WE702e518c10 {
background-color: white;
}*/

I hope that answers your question.

ProfessorBengt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProfessorBengt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2021 at 8:56am
Thank you! I will experiment with this.
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2021 at 1:12am
@ProfessorBengt

Could you solve the issue with thi post?
ProfessorBengt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProfessorBengt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2021 at 7:20am
Yes, i added some transparency to the menu when scrolling. But, I have another question. What determines where the page stops when pressing a menu button? I guess it’s supposed to scroll to the anchor, but i can’t manage to get it look the same for all anchors.

Edited by ProfessorBengt - Jun 11 2021 at 9:22am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic