BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Templates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

adding pages to sensode black

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dulanth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: adding pages to sensode black
    Posted: May 08 2021 at 4:35pm
Can i add a link to another gallery page in  sensode black, i dont want the second gallery to appear in index menu, just link from and to the prexisting gallery
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2021 at 5:09pm
Do you plan to add a full page or a gallery pannel? 

How do you want it to work?

How about providing a link to your site for better understanding?

Edited by Hobby001 - May 08 2021 at 5:11pm
Dulanth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dulanth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2021 at 6:22pm
i would like it to work like swipebox images with thumbnails linked to a larger image if possible i would just place a link on the existing gallery section to link to a kittens gallery and then obviously link thumbnails to a larger image and also then a link on the kittens gallery back to the already existing gallery. ideally the kittens gallery would be a subpage of main gallery.
a long winded explanation sorry but im not technically astute when it come to website building i,m more of a trial and error person 
currently only part of the site is up as im still in the construction phase and test every change on my hosting service. WWW.eastcroftcats.co.uk
would i add it as another layer

Edited by Dulanth - May 08 2021 at 6:56pm
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2021 at 12:15pm
Simply copy and paste any of the gallery image as you allready did

Under properties 

Replace both full size and thumb with yours as you did with Molly

if you want to split the gallery in two different replace the unique gallery name swipebox1 with a new name of your choice

Dulanth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dulanth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2021 at 6:22pm
site is up and running well except the image behind the eastcroft logo is not displaying properly and i forgot to change some links.. how do i make the image work across different platforms it displays on my laptop and partially on an ipad  but seems not to resize itself to display properly on mobile or tablet 

www.eastcroftcats.co.uk 
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2021 at 1:33am
Your images are overweight  your site takes 20 seconds to load on a very fast link.  You should optimize them.

Impossible formme to understand what image you are talking about.

Dulanth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dulanth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2021 at 8:03pm
ok how do i optimize properly?
the image in question is a background image
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2021 at 9:44pm
There are solutions on the web such as https://tinypng.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic