BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Templates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sensode Black and Cookie Banner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sensode Black and Cookie Banner
    Posted: Apr 17 2021 at 9:57pm
I made a test and it works finbr for me

WattJet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WattJet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2021 at 9:57pm
Exactly.... and once I did that I remembered that -of course- the videos in different languages have different youtube IDs, otherwise the code line would always point to the videos in EN.

The good news is that the thing is working. It has taken me some time (just because I know nothing of coding), but in the end you realize that including the fully compliant banner in 7 languages in a site would take less than 1 hour if one follows carefully the instructions.

Aside from the language issue, the only point to be very carefull is that you need to identify all the services/cookies that your site is using because each of them has a line of code. Once you get the gist of the tutorial, it is quite easy

Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2021 at 9:25pm
So you have to enable each language in your code block and modify the code accordingly I guess
WattJet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WattJet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2021 at 9:22pm
It works now!
I was my mistake.... I did  change  the code only for the english version.....
French is working, so I am now changing all the rest
WattJet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WattJet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2021 at 8:43pm

Hi Hobby001

This is the respose of Tarteaucitron's developer:

"On the EN site you have replaced the youtube iframe with:

<div class="youtube_player" videoID="BD4lZwu9XMU" width="560" height="315" theme="theme (dark \| light)" rel="0" controls="controls (1 \| 0)" showinfo="showinfo (1 \| 0)" autoplay="autoplay (0 \| 1)" mute="mute (0 \| 1)"></div>

but not on the FR site, so logically the video is loaded without consent."

Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2021 at 11:22pm
I don't know what else to try
WattJet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WattJet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2021 at 11:05pm
Hi,
Tarteaucitron installation site, step 3 shows all the list of services that are linked to google. Of those, I used the one for youtube

I could not find there the one you show but it seems you are using a script for a google analytics service?

Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2021 at 10:13pm
Their instruction tells to use:

<!-- Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics -->
<script async src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=XXXXXXXXX"></script>
<script>
  window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
  function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
  gtag('js', new Date());

gtag('config', 'XXXXXXXXX');
</script>

You used 

[code}
<script type="text/javascript">
   (tarteaucitron.job = tarteaucitron.job || []).push('youtube');
</script>
[/code]

It might make the difference
WattJet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WattJet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2021 at 8:52pm
The change of languages works now fine.... but the cookies actions only work in the default (english).

The only cookies that the site has are those related to the Youtube videos incorporated to the site. Tarteaucitron app works well since it allows you to avance in the site until you get to the videos, which are blocked until you accept the cookies. If you deny cookies the videos will not be available

Please check the site mydatamygain.com (in english by default), and without accepting the cookies scroll down and click in one of the video images. It will open another page with the videos that will only open if you accept.

This function only works in english. It does not work in any of the other languages. Even if you deny cookies, the videos remain open

Edited by WattJet - Apr 13 2021 at 8:54pm
WattJet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WattJet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2021 at 8:35pm
It works perfectly!!! for en & Fr. I will include the changes for the rest of the languages.
Thanks so much !

Edited by WattJet - Apr 13 2021 at 8:46pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic