BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Templates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CSS generated by openElement

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CSS generated by openElement
    Posted: Apr 05 2021 at 6:27am
Hey so I'm playing with the senseblack template, i change the images up top and noticed there seems to be a filter overlay id like to remove, I found the overlay and opacity settings but overlay is disabled and there is still a filter over my images, how do I disable this?

might as well plug a couple more questions in here. Say if I want to use a new version of Vegas say 2.54, what is the process of properly importing as a new element? next i have to ask why the CSS and JS files are so non human readable why does everything get spat out on single lines? I understand that these file are meant to be edited through OE but it would be nice to actually be able to read them outside of the editor without hurting my brain.

Cool software, Thanks!

Edited by Hobby001 - Apr 05 2021 at 10:27am
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2021 at 10:24am
Originally posted by hans hans wrote:

might as well plug a couple more questions in here. next i have to ask why the CSS and JS files are so non human readable why does everything get spat out on single lines? I understand that these file are meant to be edited through OE but it would be nice to actually be able to read them outside of the editor without hurting my brain.

Cool software, Thanks!

When the CSS is generated by OE you can see it under the code tab in Styles.  Take the Responsive home pannel as an example, when this panel is selected

If you click on the background-color value, you will be redirected to the property

Edited by Hobby001 - Apr 05 2021 at 10:43am
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2021 at 10:26am
P.S. next time put only one question per post and be more acurate with the title.  It makes it easier to answer.

It also makes it easier for those who search the forum for answers

Thanks

Edited by Hobby001 - Apr 05 2021 at 10:35am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic