BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Responsive website

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bird_23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Responsive website
    Posted: Feb 16 2021 at 4:59pm
Hi all,

Question (againEmbarrassed) :
Is it possible to get i.E. a textline at a certain distance from the top of the page in a Responsive Group of Elements. 
If I have a GOP in a RGOP, and I set a topdistance of 20px on the GOP, then the GOP is still centered vertically. Is there any way to get this done in an RGOP ? Hopefully I explained it clear enough.

Regards
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2021 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Bird_23 Bird_23 wrote:

Hi all,

Question (againEmbarrassed) :
Is it possible to get i.E. a textline at a certain distance from the top of the page in a Responsive Group of Elements. 
If I have a GOP in a RGOP, and I set a topdistance of 20px on the GOP, then the GOP is still centered vertically. Is there any way to get this done in an RGOP ? Hopefully I explained it clear enough.

Regards

GOP ???

RGOP???

In a group of elements set to relative, you can justify right, center or left

To set it at a specific distance from top you add a top margin

To set it from the right, you justify it from to the right then you add a right margin

Bird_23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bird_23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2021 at 5:57pm
Sorry I meant  GOE (group of elements) and RGOE (responsive group of elements)

What I mean is, if I have 2 identical RGOE with some text, the text is centered vertically. If one textblock contains more text, the distance from the top is different. I would like to get the text at an equal distance from the top but still have it (background color ) extend to the bottom.

Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2021 at 12:03am
Sorry but your text does not look like centered on these pics.

I still have a hard time trying to understand your questiion

Since you are using french text, you might be more comfortable with French.  You may present your request on the french side of this forum
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic