BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Build SFTP D&D web site to SFTP server

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Build SFTP D&D web site to SFTP server
    Posted: Sep 09 2020 at 10:13am
https://css-tricks.com/drag-and-drop-file-uploading/

Otherwise, you can use drop box google drive, it depends on what and who you want to drag & drop.

There are techniques to limit that to predetermined file type for your own safety if you plan to work with these files.  

Edited by Hobby001 - Sep 09 2020 at 10:17am
Finery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2020 at 1:30am
Hello everyone, I hope you and yours are well during these global times.  My apologies if I'm posting to the wrong area, this is my first. I'm a newbie to web site/server building.  I want to build a drag and drop web site, for folks to upload files from their PC/Mac to a Linux server (Gen 4, 2 CPU, 4 CG RAM, 100GB CentOS7). (no downloads and no viewing the server content.) Is anyone aware of "canned applications" or areas of the net I can seek direction and hand-holding?  Actual examples of enntire coding and scripts will be most benificial of course however I'm willing to learn in chunks.  An actual document showing me all the steps would be terrific. :)  Thank you for your time and consideration.  Alberta
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic