BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Error Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SensBlack Template error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlesLeadbetter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SensBlack Template error
    Posted: Jun 23 2020 at 5:28am
Open element  Gods,

Greetings from the great state of Maine (USA)!

I am having a problem with my web page - that is totally driving me crazy, and unfortunately no matter what I try I can't seem to fix it. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm using the SensBlack template that comes with openelement. My home page has four "panneau sliders", that were properly show their images for a while. What seems to be occuring, is that while viewing in openelement the images shown in the three sliders are properly scrolling, when I upload to my website and view them, the images are off 25% for the first one (meaning you see 25% of the scrolling window as black, and only 75% of the image is seen), 50% for the second, 75% for the third, and the fourth slider window when viewing the website is basically blank because the image cant be seen.

Take a look at www.furymud.com and you will see what I mean.

How do I correct this?
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2020 at 10:50am
Good morning

Your site reacts exactly as the template is designed for.  http://sensode.net/sensblack/

The paralax effect displays your background images scrolling slower than the black pannels.  Each PANNEAU_SLIDER is designed with a 400px height.  You may try to rise it to a larger size.

By the way, your site takes forever to load.  This is due to the size of your pictures: 6.6mb, 6.6mb, 6.5mb, 2.8mb, 1.2 mb, 1.0 mb, etc .  You should use the following free software to decrease their weight: https://riot-optimizer.com/?ref=RIOT

Edited by Hobby001 - Jun 23 2020 at 10:51am
CharlesLeadbetter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlesLeadbetter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2020 at 12:38pm
Unfortunately - if you scroll down and up several times on the home page, the placement of each panneau_slider seems off with each image, and no matter what I try, I cant seem to make sure the sliding part starts at the top of the screen, not the middle etc. It's hard to describe. But if you watch the site, it's clear to me its not working like the normal template does.

I appreciate your thoughts on image size. Will work on those.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlesLeadbetter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2020 at 12:59pm
I rebooted, upgraded Microsoft Edge, and things now appear to work just fine... Odd.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlesLeadbetter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2020 at 1:00pm
They don't appear fixed in chrome... Same problems.
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2020 at 6:18pm
Clear your browser cash <Ctrl><F5>
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic