BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Templates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sensode White Template

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AprilGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sensode White Template
    Posted: May 05 2020 at 9:47am
I am using the Sensode White Template, and I am trying to change the font of the title of my website which shows up above the first picture in the slider when the site opens.  I would like to change the font, I have managed to make it all lower-case (it was set to Caps) and I have imported the font I want to use, but even though it says it is using my font... it is not...

Can any one tell me how to change this.  
brolysan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote brolysan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2020 at 1:32pm
Hello,
On the home page, double click on the text, such as the image.

Then, in the top menu, select either the default or your Font that you imported.

http://sensode.com
WattJet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WattJet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2020 at 10:12am
As Brolysan says, that is exactly how I do it EXCEPT for the mobile menu. As for my entry in a new post, I managed to change all fonts types and colors, except there.... OPE shows selection with the new values but result  remains as original (both font and color... and I made sure to clear cache of the phones etc)
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2020 at 12:32pm
The mobile menu is hidden untill you select 800px ... in th Edit medias menu

Then you can change fonts in the element's properties
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic