BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Templates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SensBlack Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gnx87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SensBlack Help
    Posted: Oct 29 2019 at 5:15pm
Hello All

This is my first posting ever on any forum so If I started the wrong topic or asked a question in the wrong place , please kindly let me know, tnx

I am very much like the Sens Black template. However I am trying to learn how they Make the home page Images scroll up when we do.

Example :

open Template , Click preview right away.. 
They have 3 images that flash.. I know how to change the images. 
but what I cannot figuer out is how when we scroll down the images move up....

I am guessing the images are from a Background Slider because that is where I can change them.

as you scroll  to the bottom there is a Sticky menu bar that will follow you to the footer. but before that how do the image scroll up ?

I can figuerer out the Parralax Photos in the page when you scroll through the page but I cannot figuer out how to make the background image scroll up at the very start only, when I do it the background image stays the same spot no matter where I scroll.
Any help will doo. thank you . 
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2019 at 5:57pm
Welcome to OpenElement

I'm not sure to understand your question but here is what I think that you are asking for.

The home page is made of 8 pannels, the scroll is required to travel trough the page.

The first one contains a background slider,  this pannel simply follows the scroll request. There is no specific effect ont it.

The sticky menu stays on screen since a special effect keeps it there.  This effect is written in Javascript.

brolysan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brolysan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2019 at 6:02pm
Hello,

Sorry in advance for my bad English, being French, hard to understand. I even take classes right now to find my English of my 20 years. :-D
So, start by clicking on the elements panel before the first Parallax image (ID WEd5a2dfb812 and bearing the name of PANNEAU_SLIDER).
Then go to the right menu, Styles tab and then Customize.
Click the arrow next to Background.

Here's how to set up another elements panel (or a frame or whatever you want with a background image).
Then click on the Properties tab (still in the right menu).
You will see at the bottom a custom classes: parallax
This code refers to the Parallax Safe element.
Remember that the image must be taller than the size of the element panel, otherwise the parallax effect will not work.
Have I answered your question correctly?
http://sensode.com
Danp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2019 at 7:13pm
That really helped me. I just couldn't find where to change the images for the slider. Many thanks
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2019 at 7:47pm
As for many other elements the list if images is part of a collection

In the bar on top of the working area, click on the Element Background Slider.

Then click on Fond d'écran....

The collection of images will open
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic