BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Websites Created with OpenElement
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

openElement needs your support!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terransage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2018 at 1:46am
Yes, two days of experimentation later, and I'm even more impressed.  This is better than I expected it to be!  Very intuitive, easy to use.  I'm starting to sound like an advertisement....Smile
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2018 at 4:18pm
If you sound like this somewhere outside of the forum it might be rather helpful )
GAA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2019 at 2:13pm
I might consider contributing to OpenElement adm but I can't get the text editing feature to work - that's a problem.  All else works fine and it's exactly the type of WYSWYG editor I'm looking for.  
If someone can assist with the single/multiple line text feature or just enable text editing within a template that would be awesome. 

Thanks.
New User 
MikeFL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeFL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2019 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by GAA GAA wrote:

I might consider contributing to OpenElement adm but I can't get the text editing feature to work - that's a problem.  All else works fine and it's exactly the type of WYSWYG editor I'm looking for.  
If someone can assist with the single/multiple line text feature or just enable text editing within a template that would be awesome. 

Thanks.
New User 

For text there are optional elements for both Single Line Text and Miltiline Text. Make sure you select the correct element. It got me too.

Suggest starting an issue specific thread when concerns of this nature arise. That's the best way to get a quick answer. If I did not answer your question, please start a new thread on the subject. It's often just something simple being overlooked. I find searching via Google works well also because if you have a concern, most likely others have had the same concern previously. 

Welcome to Open Element. It is bad ass!
Jedwardo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jedwardo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2019 at 4:08pm
I would suggest starting a project using one of the free templates as well. You can have it open in a separate instance and use for reference to accomplish what you need to.
alice009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alice009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2019 at 10:23am
I am using printer suddenly it shows epson workforce error 0x97 error. I did not understand this problem I was researches many websites but I did not get anything and now I am suffered very much from this problem .so, I really want a proper solution of this problem as soon as possible.
brolysan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brolysan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2019 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by alice009 alice009 wrote:

I am using printer suddenly it shows epson workforce error 0x97 error. I did not understand this problem I was researches many websites but I did not get anything and now I am suffered very much from this problem .so, I really want a proper solution of this problem as soon as possible.

ask epson no?
http://sensode.com
matthornb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote matthornb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2019 at 10:00pm
I am really liking OpenElement so far. I have used MS expression 3, Kompozer, then was using the free version of BlueGriffon, even considered upgrading BlueGriffon for the responsive functionality, but then I found OE and am quite happy with it so far.

Granted, there was a bit of a learning curve and a few moments of frustration but as I got the hang of OpenElement I realized how flexible and capable it is and it is fantastic!

It is amazing that this great software is freeware and I wish I had an option to send a few $, one off, to support development, like I have done with Blender 3d.

I know you have an affiliate thing going with GoDaddy but I am already using another registrar and hosting platform and see no logic in using an additional hosting service. If there were a one off 'optional' way to back OE a bit I probably would do that but I cannot justify a GoDaddy order!

Think of it as being like the donations that people do on Itch.IO (which I am using, as both a player and a game developer with a few indie games in the works) or similar, lots of people there will send a dollar or two to an indie gamedev as a form of support for a free game they enjoyed. That actually can add up. Not sure how it could work in your case but something like it is worth considering.

Just... think about it?

Anyway, OE is superb software and I am beginning on redesigning a few of my sites with it currently.

Thank you for making OpenElement.
Matthew Hornbostel, developer of 'Miniature Multiverse' and many other indie projects.
evoletindia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evoletindia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2019 at 9:20am
It's not working sir.
https://evoletindia.com - Electric Scooter
https://evoletindia.com - Electric Bike
https://evoletindia.com - Electric Vehicles

gkopeliadis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gkopeliadis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2020 at 12:24pm
I suppose open element development came to an halt. Cry It's bad because it was one of a kind ! Could you consider further development even if it meant donations or/and even commercial price?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic