BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Websites Created with OpenElement
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Business Site

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jedwardo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Business Site
    Posted: Jul 10 2019 at 11:33pm
It took me a while to get it this far but thanks for the software and templates OE.  The site is functional now and just have to add all the pictures and frequently asked questions.  

One thing I'm having trouble with is the highlight button on scroll element.  Only the Home and Contact sections are working correctly.  Is there a trick on where to place the highlight on scroll element?

Here's a link to the site:

Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2019 at 12:39am
Everything seems to be working fine from here.

Sometime you need to hit <ctrl><F5> to clear your browser buffer to get the latest version of web sites.

If it does not work come back and be more explicit on this issue.
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2019 at 12:39am
By the way your site looks very good.
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2019 at 2:19am
I thing I understand your question.  

You want the menu button to turn green when the "about us" page is displayed.

I have no clue on this action, since I dont have the template.

Maybe Brolysan can help on it.
Jedwardo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jedwardo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2019 at 2:25am
Thanks you.  Yes it's acting funny.  The anchors are not anchoring at the correct position and the highlight on scrolls are acting a little screwy.  I just deleted them all and removed the links from the button properties.  Going to try making new anchors and highlight on scrolls and see what happens.
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2019 at 2:52am
I hope that you made a back-up copy prior to start these actions
Jedwardo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jedwardo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2019 at 4:58pm
Haha, I learned my lesson on that.  I start with a new backup everyday
Jedwardo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jedwardo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2019 at 11:00pm
I managed to get it working without any damage.  The menu bar still overlaps the testimonial slider a little but moving or replacing the anchor for testimonials section doesn't change anything.  In fact even when I delete the testimonials anchor completely from the project the button still scrolls to testimonials haha.  Thanks again Hobby.
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2019 at 1:05am
I can't help on it without manipulating the project myself.

Jedwardo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jedwardo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2019 at 2:25am
Oh it's working pretty well now.  That was just my long way of saying thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic